14 Feb 10 Most Interesting Things About Famous Rapper Snoop Dogg You Didn’t Know
Snoop Dogg comes from Long Beach, California. He is one of America’s most famous rap artists. Snoop Dogg’s debut album “Doggyu” sold nearly one million copies in its first week of release and was certified platinum four times in 1994.
And now it would be a great time to tell you some facts about Mr. Snoop Dogg that you might not know.
1. The real name of this famous rapper is Cordozar Calvin Broadus Jr., which perfectly explains why he changed his name to Snoop Dogg.
2. At a very young age, Broadus began singing and playing the piano at the Golgotha Baptist Church. As a teenager, Snoop Dogg frequently got into trouble with the law.
3. It’s rumored that Snoop has an IQ of 147 that will qualify him as a genius
4. One of his first reed freedom styles on En Vogue’s Hold Hold On included in a mixtape that was heard by Dr.Dre, who then invited him to the audition and helped him launch his career.
5. Snoop Dogg first collaborated with Dr.Dre on the title track for the 1992 film “Deep Cover” and later Dr.Dre’s debut solo album “The Chronic” with other members of his former starting group, Tha Dogg Pound.
6. The former NWA DOC collaborator is a man who has been hard at work teaching Snoop how to structure his lyrics and seperate the themes into verses and choruses. If it wasn’t for DOC, Snoop might be the most famous limerick writer in history.
7. Snoop’s favorite song on his 1993 album is “Gang Gang Life‘, a song that praised his mother’s gospel inspiration.
8. Snoop was brandy’s first cousin, the famous R&B singer who had small screen success in Moesha
9. Snoop loves sports, especially football and basketball. His other favorite teams include the Pittsburgh Steelers, Dallas Cowboys, Oakland Raiders, New England Patriots,LA Dodgers and LA Lakers.
10. The famous rapper also coached a youth football league and high school football team.